MY PERSONAL PROFILE

My name is Laia. My surname is Rodríguez.
I am 12 years old.
My birthday is on 8th of November.
I live in Vilanova de la Sal, Lleida.
My address is House Nr. 28,Major street.
My neighbourds are Neus and David.
I attend IES Almatà School.
I like Sience, English and Art.
These are my favourite subjects. I like school.
I like reading, singing and listening to music, too.
These are my hobbies.
I don't like going fishing, vegetal soup and rap music.
I have got a mum and a dad, so our family isn't big. Ilike my family, it's very friendly.
I don't have any pets, but I'd like to.
I like English very much, because it's interesting.
I promise to do my best during English lessons.
Nice to meet you, teacher! I like my first lesson with you.
Laia

Comentaris

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

VOCABULARY MODULE 4