PAST CONTINUOUS

A. What were you doing yesterday at...?

6:30 a.m.? Yesterday at 6:30 a.m. I was sleeping.
8:30 a.m.? Yesterday at 8:30 a.m. I was geting up.
9:15 a.m.? Yesterday at 9:15 a.m. I was eating my brekfast.
12:00 p.m.? Yesterday at 12:00 p.m. I was having my homework.
3:45 p.m.? Yesterday at 3:45 p.m. I Iwas watching TV.
7:00 p.m.?Yesterday at 7:00 p.m. I was having a shower.
10:00 p.m.? Yesterday at 10:00 p.m. I was reading a book.


B. Write the following sentences as afirmative, negative and interrogative sentences using the PAST CONTINUOUS TENSE.

1. Ann/play/inside the house

Afirmative: Ann was playing inside the house.
Negative: Ann wasn't playing inside the house.
Interrogative: Was Ann playing inside the house?

2. Her mother/call/yesterday at 6:00 p.m.

Afirmative: Her mother was calling yesterday at 6:00 p.m.
Negative: Her mother wasn't calling yesterday at 6:00 p.m.
Interrogative: Was her mother calling yesterday at 6:00 p.m.?

3. She/bring/a new game

Afirmative: She was bringing a new game.
Negative: She wasn't bringing a new game.
Interrogative: Was she bringing a new game?

4. Sam/watch/a movie last night

Afirmative: Sam was watching a movie last night.
Negative: Sam wasn't watching a movie last night.
Interrogative: Was Sam watching a movie last night?



Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

VOCABULARY MODULE 4